RETURN / REPAIR POLICY
Returns for credit WILL NOT be accepted without prior arrangement with our head office.
- All returns MUST be accompanied with an authorisation number issued by our office.
- The client is responsible for ALL POSTAGE COSTS incurred with the return of the product, except where the product has been supplied incorrectly by Perm-A-Pleat Schoolwear or the product is determined to be faulty or defective.
- We reserve the right to repair all faulty and defective products where possible instead of replacement or credit. Therefore replacement garments should not be issued to consumers without head office approval.
- Products damaged as a result of wear and tear, accident or mishandling will not be credited or repaired or replaced free
- Made to order items will not be accepted for credit or exchange.
- Stock items that are returned will have a restocking fee of 10% of the value of the goods charged, unless it is a Perm-A-Pleat Schoolwear error.
- We reserve the right to repair all faulty garments where possible.
- Prices are reviewed every 12 months and a new price list is issued for the following year, however prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- The terms of payment are net cash on the 25th day of the month following statement unless agreed to in writing by the company. Interest may be charged on all outstanding amounts at a rate of 2% per month or part of a month on any amount held or paid late.